Friday, May 31, 2013

A Late Post About The End of the First Year

My first year of seminary ended weeks ago, but I haven't said anything about it yet.  I think that's because I'm not sure how to sum it all up. So many things changed, I'm not sure where to begin. From my legal name to my relationship status, from my denominational affiliation to my prayer practices, nothing has stayed the same.  And I'm grateful for that.  I am blessed beyond measure. And maybe that's how I'll sum it all up.  It was a school year of blessings. It was a school year of wonderful changes.  Being here has shaped me in ways I never knew were possible.
I don't want to look at it through rose colored glasses though.  There were things that sucked, that really really sucked.  There were classes I disliked, there were projects I thought were ill planned. There were times when I was frustrated and angry.  Life still had it's ups and downs.
But it was a good year and I'm grateful for it.  I look forward to next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment